So, I don’t have any deep thoughts this morning as most of what I’ve been thinking about is an upcoming trip and how we are going to make it smooth and entertaining for two toddlers. Any advice? Mainly, these are the specific things I’ve been thinking about…
- Easy to pack, exciting, lightweight snacks for the road
- How to entertain a 2 and 3 year old during a three hour plane ride
- What toys/activities to pack that won’t take up much luggage space, but will keep toddlers entertained for an entire week
- OR what cheap but entertaining toys to buy once we get to our destination
- Tricks to hauling carseats, strollers, backpacks, and kids along through an airport
- And any other tips for traveling one might have…
Well, it looks like we’ll be on the road for the next nine days or so. Some exciting stuff, visiting friends and family, attending the CCDA conference and taking one last getaway before we start ‘real’ life up here in Minneapolis. I’m not going to try and post every day while I’m gone, though if I have a chance I’ll put something up. I’m really enjoying the housing conversations and I’m thinking about it quite a bit.
Look forward to chatting more when I get back about October 14th.
p.s. It’s my birthday on October 7th. The thing I like most for people to do on my birthday is to do something on behalf of me. If I’ve had any sort of impact or influence on you at all, then step out of your box and do something radical in that regard, and if you want, tell me about it. Give away something, bike to work, write a letter, stop shopping, pay off your mortgage, or just smile.